Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What I ate today...

Breakfast: one bowl of Honey Bunches of Vanilla with milk. Not too bad.

Lunch: one salisbury steak lean cuisine meal with juice glass of diet coke. Again, doing pretty good. Made bread to take to a friend, really proud of myself for getting it right.

Snack: two double cheese burgers and a large diet coke for mickey d's. Oops. I was rewarding myself.

Second Snack: end slice of fresh bread with real butter melted on top and drizzled in organic raw honey. Bliss, pure bliss.

Aw crap, I'm seeing the trend here. And I wonder why I'm fat?!?! Well not really, but I don't want to be. My sister is getting married Memorial day weekend, and I don't want to be the Fatty Patty in the pictures. So new resolution. I am going to keep track of what I eat every day so that I am accountable. And I'm going to try and exercise once a day. And weigh in every morning. But not right now. I've eaten too much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment