Sunday, April 29, 2012

Seriously!?!?!?!

I am completly with my mom on this. I really don't get too involved in the political hooplah that goes on, and I really am not very vocal about much of it. But this is insane. I actually watched the movie clip and I am blown away. I think it may have started out as a way to protect from people who would use the guise of joining a protest/gathering to harm those in political authority, but it goes beyond that into infringing on our rights to gather, speak and make known to our leaders that we have a greivance with them.
Watch the video as it explains better what the law is.
~Me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I'm not big on all of the political negativity, this is something else entirely. I'm planning to write to my congressmen about this and ask where they stand on this. I'm hoping mine voted against. This is more outrageous than Michelle Obama's Marie Antoinette spending.

*****(mom)



Send this one on. Most folks believe the judge!



Let me get this . . . It would be a felony (more than one year in prison) if guilty of protesting even around President's aides, as well as President?

****************************

Is there any news coming out of Washington that is not disappointingor scary?
This says the bill was supported by both parties.

Watch whatJudge Andrew P. Napolitanosays about this!

Subject:YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! New law makes it illegal to protest in Obama's presence

UNBELIEVABLE…… WATCH THE FOX NEWS VIDEO

New law makes it illegal to protest in Obama's presence


This means that, wherever Obama is, HIS secret service can have you arrested, fined, and imprisoned for more than a YEAR if you ask him something he doesn't like...or say something he doesn't like...or if you are carrying a sign he doesn't like. Sound like he's more like Hitler than Lincoln to you?

WATCH AND BE AMAZED AT HIS LATEST MOVE TO STAGE A TAKE OVER OF AMERICA...

Guess you've probably heard about this, but sending it on anyway. It's probably the scariest thing this guy has done yet.

Are you aware of this new law, signed by Obama in early March 2012?


No comments:

Post a Comment