Thursday, August 6, 2009

Very much missed.

Finally, I have internet again. How I have missed it. It's been almost three weeks since I've been able to just look around in the online world. And now I have a nice new computer desk too. Love it, love it, love it.

So, we made it to Texas. So far, so good. Minus the fact that I don't want to go back to work, and I don't know anyone as far as a trusted babysitter, and money is starting to run out quickly. I'm thinking of just going to the Roadhouse and seeing if I can get a job quickly there as a server again. That way I don't have to put Bug in a daycare that I don't know, and there is still a little bit of extra income coming in. Hopefully Hubby's student loans come through soon and then we can start the "discussions" as to weather or not we can afford for me to be a stay at home mom.

Bug is walking all over the place now that we have more space for him to do so. He's getting so big. We had our first bout with pink eye for him. Not something I care to repeat. He looked just awful. But that got cleared up in time for him to get bit by the dog on Monday. I wanted to kill her. She was sleeping on the couch next to hubby while Bug was climbing all over him and playing, when he fell right on top of her. I think it was just a reaction to being woken up by someone falling on top of her, but still, I wanted to kill her. Hubby dealt with her while I took Bug to get cleaned up. Fortunatley, no stitches were needed. He just looks like we beat him. Poor baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment