Friday, August 13, 2010

I have to say it. I love blog stalking. Love it, love it, love it. Totally addicting, and easy to loose track of time doing, but you read some of the most interesting (and hilarious) things. You can also find people you had forgotten about. Like the people who went to church with you growing up, or the snob in high school that still isn’t married (yeah, I took a little enjoyment out of that one.) You also run across some cute home decorating and scrap booking ideas and yummy looking recipes. I just need to find one that has a cure for heat induced need to vomit every half hour. That is the only reason I can think of as to why all of a sudden, after nearly three months of feeling great, I suddenly feel so sick all the time. Granted, we are on day 13 of triple digit temps, but still, it has been super hot before and I still felt fine. Minus the crankiness of being hot. San Antonio was insanely hot and grossly humid, and I felt fine there. Lameness of doom. If the rest of this pregnancy is going to be like this, I am going to cry. I hate throwing up. On the bright side, I can’t wait to find out what we are having this time around. Less than 8 weeks to go. However, I have to say goodbye to my dream of a home water birth. Stupid insurance companies. They won’t cover mid-wifery services or home birth, and because I had two kidney stones requiring two ER visits, we can’t afford to pay for both. So, in the interest of my family continuing to live in the same manner without declaring bankruptcy or anything I am going to bite the bullet and go to a regular ob and bill everything through my insurance. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and I will be able to avoid another c-section. Keeping me fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment