Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Bye, Diet Coke. Farewell Half & Half...

Today is my last day drinking the best beverage in the world. Diet Coke with a shot (or two) of Half & Half. I love that drink. But, if I am going to suceed in the battle of the bulge(s), I have to change my ways. One of the girls I work with is getting married in a little less than a month, and I have to find something to wear that would qualify under the category of "Cocktail Attire". I have no idea what that is going to entail, but I can tell you this, it won't be at 183 lbs. So, I have five and one half weeks to drop some serious pounds and even more major inches. I'm going in tomorrow to meet with the nutritionist and get measured. And I'm going to have to do this 2x a week as well as Turbo Jam at least once a day and a 1 1/2 mile round trip hike uphill daily with the dogs. No more naughty drinks, no more delicious sugar cookies with the pink frosting, you know the kind. No more Reese's Whipps, best candy bar in the world. Time for getting up early, working out, EATING BREAKFAST (gag, I hate breakfast) and drinking gallons of water. My goal is to fit into the size 9 Tommy Hilfiger jeans I bought durring the pregancy and have yet to wear. Ever. The, all new habits must stay in effect and I want to fit into my sexy dance jeans by the time hubby and I go to Vegas for our second honey moon. I have been promised a massive shopping spree down there if I can fit into those jeans in time. And I'm just tired of being fat. But I CAN and I WILL do this. Go Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment