Friday, February 1, 2013

PANTS!!!

I have discovered a new love for yoga pants.  With every pregnancy I have really struggled with hip and low back pain.  And it does seem like it gets worse with each one.  Anyway, I was in agony today and decided to heck with it, I was going to use my pants to hold the hot rice bag against my hips.  AWESOME!!!  Relief was wonderful.  I could continue my daily stuff without being confined to my bed or the couch.  Just the occasional stop off to the microwave to reheat it and on we go.  Joy. 

I have been trying to get back into my routine of prenatal yoga every morning.  But as it took forever for our house to recover from the flu, I really got out of the habit.  But everyone is healthy, and I need it for me and the baby, so, I am going to sacrifice a little bit of sleep every morning and just do it.  This means I will have to put an end to the morning ritual of the boys climbing into bed with me for 30 minutes to an hour.  They watch tv and I snooze.  Probably not the best of habits, but when you are sleep deprived from being uncomfortable and getting up 4 times a night to relieve yourself as well as deal with the children who don't think sleeping thru the night is necessary, I will take whatever I can get.

But now I need to go reheat my rice pack and wash towels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment